Monday, March 19, 2007

Hello?

Goodnight, goodbye, hello. Take what you want, I don't control what time of day you read this. I still haven't decided whether or not I want to have my blog here or on my own server. I guess we'll see what I come up with and enjoy life while I debate it over with myself.

The third greatest thing that happened to me today was that I had an apple with peanut butter. I always enjoy it when I eat those. Perhaps I will eat another tomorrow.

And to indulge those of you who love randomness I will mention an observation that I have made. From my present position I can see a total of 19 rows of bricks which make up the top of my neighbour's chimney. The chimney is set against a blue background of sky.

Till next time that I take the time to blog,

-David

No comments: