Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Where My Life is at

Okay, this post is for all of you following my blog and are frustrated at my lack of posts. Yes, all of you.

I finished my second year of University. My grades absolutely plummeted this last year. Darn. I have this feeling that I'm going to get kicked out of the honors program. That's a bummer but it's not the end of the world. Not our world in any case.

And now summer has started for me. I'm sort of happy about that. We'll see if I can make this summer more eventful and more fun than last one was. Along with summer comes personal projects.

The first project that I'm working on is a game. I'm writing it because I want to get into writing artificial intelligence and I'm too poor to buy robot parts. The game will be an RTS with emphasis on strategy fighting. I'm using SDL and I'm doing my best to make the code so that moving it to a different platform is as painless as possible.

I'll continue to update this blog every once in a while to let all of you know how the project is coming along.

No comments: